Website Hire With Jarvis - Brett Lozano
Pay: $130,000 to $150,000 annually This is full-time permanent role open to US Citizens or US based Green Card Holders only!We’re looking for a Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer for a leading international student marketplace in the United States. Their platform connects international students, universities, and service providers to drive student enrollment and performance at scale and they are doing this so that a more globally diverse population can lead and prosper for generations to come.
The Senior Software Engineer is a major contributor to development and delivery of Web-based applications and integration of third-party tools into their ecosystem. This role will work across the full stack (HTML5/CSS3, React.js/Redux, Node.js, Java, Python), leveraging the latest technologies to deliver top-notch technical solutions that excite our customers.
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, and support technical solutions across the full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Work closely with Product Management to understand end-user requirements and translate them into high-quality, timely deliverables.
- Document Development phases and Monitor systems in place including keeping integrations are up-to-date.
- Assist in development/coding task planning, estimation, and scheduling.
- Continuously improve software engineering practices and standards
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Solid knowledge of developing application, tools, and integrations with Python
- Strong experience designing RESTful APIs using Microservices architecture, and middle tier coding in Node.js and/or Java
- Experience with variety of SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and/or NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Experience delivering products using Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
Apply for job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com