Website Hire With Jarvis - Gina Stephenson
*must be authorized to work in the U.S.*
One of the world’s largest industry manufacturer’s are looking for an experienced Network Specialist to join their team!
Here are some details:
- 5+ years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience with networking systems including but not limited to Switches, Routers, Wireless Controllers, Access Points, VOIP, networking monitoring and management systems.
- Experience with Meraki switches and SD LAN network environments is highly preferred.
- Extensive experience in evaluating, implementing and managing network infrastructure across multiple sites.
- Knowledge and experience supporting IP telephony protocols such as H.323 and SIP. Experience with ShoreTel is preferred.
- Must have experience configuring, implementing and administering firewalls. Experience with Palo Alto firewalls is preferred.
- Use of TCP/IP protocols and troubleshooting techniques.
- Install, configure and monitor network device hardware and data communication systems throughout the local and wide area network.
- Experience working with vendors and service providers related to I.T. network infrastructure, data center and telephony projects for procurement, billing and service costs negotiations and SLA reviews.
- Advanced understanding of enterprise level networking concepts, function, protocols and interactions for the local and wide area environment.
- Experience isolating complex issues and provide solutions including forward looking design and new architecture solutions.
- Stays abreast of industry standards and makes sound recommendations to set technical standards and direction including security best-practice.
- Experience working with Performance Monitoring Software.
- Analyzing current WAN bandwidth usage and forecasting future requirements.
- Experience in technical project management and demonstrated ability to take a project through all phases of implementation as well as post-implementation follow-up.
ABOUT THE COMPANY & BENEFITS:
- Leader in the industry for manufactured products in the space
- Employee rentention is VERY HIGH with the average stay-time of 5+ years
- Plenty of opportunity to grow into a Lead, Manager, Principal, Director, VP, etc.
- Merit-Based Pay
- Incentives & Management Bonus Structure
- 401K & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision & HSA
- Life Insurance, Disability & Wellness Program
- GED Program & Tuition Re-Imbursement
If you’re interested and fit the requirements, please apply!
Apply for job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org