Website Hire With Jarvis - Brett Lozano
Pay: $160K – $180K+ 10% Performance Bonus + Equity
Location: Hybrid in 2x per week; New York – Manhattan
Role is open to US Citizens or US based Green Card Holder
We are looking for a Revenue / Sales Operations Manager for a SaaS startup that works with logistics / supply chain to help people move goods from port to first-mile destination faster, more reliably, and more cost-effectively.
The Revenue / Sales Operations Manager will work across GTM teams (marketing, sales, finance, customer success) to bring alignment across the full customer life cycle and drive growth through operational efficiencies while keeping all teams accountable to revenue.
* Own current and future tech stack across sales, marketing and customer success teams.
* Make necessary changes and updates to tech stack to improve operations.
* Develop and implement policies / procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of HubSpot CRM and all other system data.
* Partner with team leads to create and maintain reports to track KPIs and revenue across marketing, sales and customer success.
*Own the rev ops roadmap from intake to execution: from diagnosing issues/requests/ opportunities to project managing and ensuring execution.
* Facilitate in creating account lists, territory guidance and report creation.
* 4+ years of Revenue Operations, Sales Operations or Marketing Operations experience in B2B SaaS.
* Experience building end-to-end revenue sales, marketing or cx processes and reporting structures.
* High proficiency with HubSpot is required.
* Building / maintaining process and developing reporting for stakeholders.
* Territory management and account cleansing skills required.
* Strong analytical background is required.
What We Offer:
Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees
Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision.
Paid time off
Performance Bonus and Equity
Apply for job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com