Website Hire With Jarvis - Matt Moss
Jarvis is working with a leading technology company revolutionizing the world with innovative automation and robotics solutions seeking a highly skilled and experienced Systems Engineer to join the team in San Jose, CA. This individual will play a pivotal role in driving automation and robotics advancements across various industries.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of complex automation and robotics systems tailored specifically for the semiconductor industry.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, and software engineers, to define system requirements and ensure seamless integration of hardware and software components.
- Conduct thorough system analysis, simulations, and testing to ensure optimal performance, reliability, and scalability of automation and robotics systems.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance in troubleshooting and resolving complex system issues, ensuring high-quality solutions for our customers.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience as a Systems Engineer, with a proven track record of designing and deploying automation and robotics systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is required. A master’s degree in a related field is a plus.
- Proficiency in C or C++ embedded programming is essential for this role, with the ability to develop and debug software for control systems and automation applications.
- Strong knowledge of systems engineering principles, including system architecture, requirements management, and system integration.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience in automation and/or robotics, with a deep understanding of the semiconductor industry and its unique challenges and requirements.
- Familiarity with real-time operating systems (RTOS) and experience developing software for embedded systems.
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols (e.g., Ethernet/IP, Modbus) and experience integrating automation systems with existing factory infrastructure.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly identify and resolve complex technical issues.
- Salary up to $170K
- 100% Employer Paid Dental, Health, and Vision Care
- 3+ Weeks of Paid Time Off in First Year
- 401K + Company Match
US Citizen or Green Card Holders only
No Sponsorship Opportunities at this time
Apply for job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com