Website Hire With Jarvis - Bubbs Tienzo
Pay: $110K – $135K USD+ stock options + 10% bonus
Role is open to Canadian citizens only!
We are looking for a Building Intelligence Engineer for a Series A funded SaaS company that sells a commercial real estate operational intelligence platform.
In this role, you will build data to generate energy conservation measures and manage the implementation of these measures with the client’s engineering/technical team. We need someone who has energy management and client facing experience.
- Engage with real-time building data from BAS and other sources to generate energy conservation and efficiency measures (EEMs/ECMs).
- Lead the development of scalable FDD and analytics solutions on real time and user generated data.
- Collaborate with the product and software team to automate detection, quantification and verification of ECMs.
- Work with onsite engineering teams to manage the implementation of EEMs/ECMs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Energy or Environmental). An advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a technical field.
- Familiarity with annualization and weather normalization for energy savings
- Experience with ASHRAE energy audits, level 1, 2 and 3
- Client facing experience
Apply for job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org