Website Hire With Jarvis - Jenna Sanders
We are a dynamic construction company specializing in fast-paced, smaller construction projects with a focus on reconstruction. Our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction is evident in our interactive, face-to-face approach with clients, insurance companies, and CPAs. With corporate offices located in Seattle, along with regional and national offices, we are currently seeking a dedicated Regional Controller to join our team.
As a Regional Controller, you will hold a critical position within our financial operations. Your responsibilities will encompass overseeing accounting functions, managing financial interactions with clients, insurance companies, and CPAs, and taking on the role of a project manager for our re-construction projects. This role will involve collaboration with regional and national teams to ensure financial accuracy, compliance, and strategic decision-making.
- Supervise accounting functions for smaller construction projects, particularly within the fast-paced reconstruction sector.
- Collaborate closely with clients, insurance companies, and CPAs to facilitate financial interactions and promptly address inquiries.
- Ensure accuracy and compliance in financial reporting and analysis for regional construction projects.
- Manage project costs, financial forecasts, and budgets, providing valuable insights to drive project success.
- Act as a project manager for the re-construction segment, effectively coordinating with cross-functional teams to ensure timely completion.
- Work closely with the operational controller to align financial strategies with operational objectives.
- Lead and foster the growth of a team of direct reports, contributing to their professional development and overall team effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. A Master’s degree or CPA designation would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience in accounting, financial management, and project cost analysis within the construction industry.
- Proficiency in utilizing accounting software such as Sage 300, as well as project management software like Dash.
- Strong grasp of insurance practices and their application in construction projects.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to guide and develop a team to achieve collective goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal aptitude, coupled with a collaborative approach to resolving challenges.
- Willingness to travel on an occasional basis to project sites and various corporate locations.
- Familiarity with construction industry trends and regulations within the Southeastern region would be beneficial.
- Comprehensive benefits package featuring a United Healthcare health plan with a $0 premium for employee-only coverage.
- 401(k) with a company match, offering financial security for the future.
- Complimentary life insurance coverage to provide peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) policy, with the option to match accrued PTO.
- Opportunity to thrive in a dynamic, interactive company culture that values the synergy of accounting and operational expertise.
- Embrace a collaborative environment where accounting professionals play an active role in shaping operational decisions.
Location: This role will be stationed at our office in Seattle, Washington.
Apply for job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org