Website Hire With Jarvis - Kendall Mathiason
Job Title: Data Developer
Work Location: Onsite at a Government Facility in Arlington, VA
Salary: $120,000 – $135,000
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors:
- Operational Decision Support: Design, develop, and apply decision analytics, mathematical and statistical techniques, data mining, modeling and simulation, and other analytic methods to address operational and planning challenges. Leverage Defense and/or IC judgment to facilitate senior leadership decisions. The estimated quantity is two projects per month.
- Optimization Solutions: Apply various optimization techniques to generate solutions for large-scale optimization problems. Deliver an estimated quantity of two solutions per week.
- Automation Development: Develop automation requirements and provide support in acquisition processes for desired automation options. Contribute to streamlining processes with an estimated quantity of two initiatives per quarter.
- Data Visualization and Dissemination: Provide visualization, dissemination, and business analytic services. Work closely with staff and stakeholders, presenting key techniques and results using non-technical language. Adapt models based on client feedback through programming. The estimated quantity is one presentation per day.
- Performance Data Analysis: Develop methodologies for analyzing organizational/program performance data. Utilize interactive data visualization programs for insightful analysis. Complete an estimated quantity of two analyses per month.
- Client Focus and Continuous Improvement: Demonstrate a strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement. Proactively network and establish relationships to enhance decision support capabilities.
- Prioritization and Adaptability: Manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing environment. Demonstrate adaptability and efficiency in handling evolving tasks.
- Additional Duties: Perform other duties as assigned or required to contribute to the overall success of the team and organization.
Education and Minimum Qualifications:
- Must have a current and active TS with SCI eligibility.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within the DoD or Intelligence Community (IC) headquarters environment.
- Three (3) years of experience using advanced tools (e.g., SharePoint, Qlik, Power BI, etc.) and applying analytical concepts.
- Five (5) years of experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses and applying methodologies for analyzing organizational/program performance data.
Apply for job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com