Website Hire With Jarvis - Charmaine Luna
Job Opportunity for a Manufacturing Product Company
We are currently looking for an “Electrical Controls Engineer” that will develop and implement advanced engineering projects utilizing custom automation control solutions and software to improve operational efficiencies in a manufacturing environment.
This is an ONSITE job opportunity at the client site in New Bedford, MA.
- BS in Electrical Engineering required. MS in Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years electrical engineering experience, with at least half in a manufacturing environment managing engineering projects.
- In-depth understanding of common controls architecture Rockwell Automation Technology preferred, including PLC, HMI, Drive Controllers and Communication software (RSLinx, RSLogix, FactoryTalk View, Ethernet, Devicenet).
- Working experience with Solidworks/AutoCAD.
- Understanding of industrial machines including the integration of electromechanical or pneumatic motion and robotics.
- Must be able to be present in the manufacturing environment and interact with equipment on a regular basis for extended periods of time and is therefore, subject to normal exposures to dust, heat, chemicals, and noise present in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) between facilities to support installations, vendors, and training for meetings, tool analysis and presentations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IEC and NFPA -70E standards, working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Experience with the Six Sigma and Lean methodologies and tools.
If you are interested to discuss further please connect with me for the full job description.
You can also find my contact details below:
Phone: (646) 776-5708
Apply for job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com