Website Hire With Jarvis - Gina Stephenson
*must be authorized to work in the U.S.*
One of the world’s largest manufacturer’s (in this specific field) are looking for an experienced IT Help Desk support member to join their team!
With employee retention and longevity averaging 5+ years, this company is looking for someone who is ready and willing to join a team and stay for the long-run.
Here are some details:
- High School or GED required. Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience required.
- Proficient configuring Windows 10 and Windows 11.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office suites products as well as Anti-virus/spam software.
- Troubleshoot laptop, desktops, and printer issues in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- This position requires evening and weekend hours, with on-call availability.
- Answer incoming customer calls and trouble tickets.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues in person and via phone.
- Install and configure applications and operating system software and upgrades
- Train end users in the use of equipment and software.
- Fully track and document all calls and requests.
- Monitor network and system health.
- Communicate project status, deliverables, priorities and contingencies.
- Escalate support calls to supervisor as necessary.
- Maintain and seek knowledge about current industry-wide support practices and the potential impact on the support business.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If you’re interested and fit the requirements, please apply!
Apply for job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com