Website Hire With Jarvis - Gina Stephenson
*must be authorized to work in the U.S.*
One of the world’s largest industry manufacturer’s are looking for an experienced IT Help Desk member to join their team!
Here are some details:
- High School or GED required. Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience required.
- Proficient configuring Windows 10 and Windows 11.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office suites products as well as Anti-virus/spam software.
- Troubleshoot laptop, desktops, and printer issues in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- This position requires evening and weekend hours, with on-call availability.
ABOUT THE COMPANY & BENEFITS:
- Leader in the industry for manufactured products in the space
- Employee rentention is VERY HIGH with the average stay-time of 5+ years
- Plenty of opportunity to grow into a Lead, Manager, Principal, Director, VP, etc.
- Merit-Based Pay
- Incentives & Management Bonus Structure
- 401K & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision & HSA
- Life Insurance, Disability & Wellness Program
- GED Program & Tuition Re-Imbursement
If you’re interested and fit the requirements, please apply!
Apply for job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com