Website Hire With Jarvis - Urszula Kozlowski
Jarvis is partnered with an exciting AI-Robotics semiconductor based in California! They are a leading solutions provider of factory automation, material handling products and services to semiconductor chip and equipment manufacturers worldwide!
Actively expanding their team and looking to onboard a Mechanical Engineer. Here you’ll provide mechanical engineering and support to a variety of products through all stages of the design life cycle.
• Ensure system components conform to design and performance specs.
• Analyze and validate mechanical components, assemblies, and sub systems.
• Collaborate with customers, manufacturing, quality, and other groups to launch new products.
• Produce Solidworks parts drawings, assembly drawings, and models.
- BSME required, MS ME preferred
- 5+ years experience in semiconductor equipment
- Strong SolidWorks experience
- Capable of performing detailed 2D or 3D tolerance analysis
- Automotive or Automation & Robotics experience a PLUS!
Apply for job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org