Website Hire With Jarvis - Gina Stephenson
*must be authorized to work in the U.S.*
One of the world’s largest manufacturer’s (in this specific field) are looking for an experienced iSeries RPG Programmer to join their team!
With employee retention and longevity averaging 5+ years, this company is looking for someone who is ready and willing to join a team and stay for the long-run.
Here are some details:
- Minimum of 2 years of iSeries software development experience.
- RPG ILE and RPG free concepts/designs.
- Experience with SQL, XML, DEVOPS.
- Experience with Mincron and TURNOVER is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent experience.
- Any current or previous experience with distribution and distribution software such as Mincron and or Warehouse Management systems would be a plus for this role, as well as any experience with Lansa, RAMP, etc.
-The iSeries RPG Programmer will design, code, test and document RPG applications and systems.
-The responsibilities will include hands-on programming, creating and enhancing software and programs in RPG ILE/RPG Free, working along with other RPG programmers, establishing time lines, unit testing, generating reports and fixing bugs, etc.
-Will also be responsible for analyzing business processes for the RPG applications and systems and making improvements to these supporting systems
- Design and maintain application specifications.
- Continual involvement and anticipating future application development needs to improve and update the current systems.
- Keeping current and up to date document requirements for database, applications and system environments.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of fields, concepts, practices and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Possess an innovative and creative attitude along with the ability to work independently.
- Aggressive problem-solving skills.
- Interacts well with end users to test and debug applications to meet the business requirement needs.
If you’re interested and fit the requirements, please apply!
Apply for job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com