Website Hire With Jarvis - Charmaine Luna
Hybrid Job Opportunity for an for an Emerging Wireless Semiconductor Company
We are currently looking for a “Senior ASIC RF IC Designer” responsible for the RF ASIC design in the product development life cycle of wireless ASICs and SoCs that are used in wide range of products such as mice, audio headsets, speakers, proximity detection ranging, and IoT
This is a Hybrid role in Montreal, CA (if you are in Montreal area, you must be willing to work 3x onsite & 2 days remotely, if you are in Ottawa you must be willing to come onsite once a week or every two weeks)
- Group insurance from day one.
- Employee stock option plan.
- Hybrid work and flexible hours to balance work/personal life.
- In addition to vacation, sick leave and holidays, offers additional days off.
- Bachelor’s or master’s in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- 10 years of experience in CMOS RF circuit design.
- Validated working experience in using spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, etc. to validate analog designs.
- Experience in Cadence or Synopsys analog design flow.
- Strong understanding of analog integrated circuits.
If you are interested to discuss further please message me directly on LinkedIn for the full job description.
You can also find my contact details below:
Apply for job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com