Website Hire With Jarvis - Alex Walker
Solutions Architect – Azure (Remote)
To excel in this role, an individual should effectively carry out each essential duty. Qualified individuals with disabilities may request reasonable accommodations to perform these essential functions.
- Analyzing, defining, and documenting requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs for both new and existing applications.
- Overseeing and/or participating in large, complex, higher visibility projects or more than one project, including planning; assigning, monitoring, and reviewing progress and accuracy of work; evaluating results, etc.
- Demonstrating a complete understanding of the SDLC lifecycle.
- Defining and communicating standards for software development and integration.
- Managing vendor relationships and software licensing agreements.
- Assisting in the management of external partners (technical implementation, training, and support) of COTS or homegrown applications.
- Possessing and applying comprehensive knowledge in the field of specialization with well-developed leadership skills, operating with considerable latitude for un-reviewed action or decision.
- Providing mentoring to development staff on current and newly obtained development technologies.
- Interfacing with stakeholders to gather requirements, design concept wireframes, and lead development and testing.
- Assisting the team in successfully translating requirements into a workable solution meeting company standards.
- Providing architectural guidance and code reviews for a team of Application Engineers.
- Architecting, developing, coding, testing, debugging, maintaining, modifying, and installing applications. Implementing and using monitoring techniques to ensure optimal application performance during and after deployment. Ensuring development efforts meet expectations as outlined within business requirements. Providing technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or questions about programs and/or hardware.
- Developing and maintaining technical specifications. Analyzing and estimating feasibility, costs, time, and compatibility with existing applications/hardware during the business requirements process.
- Consulting with business units to gather information about application needs, objectives, functions, and features as well as input and output requirements.
- Planning and preparing documentation on the development and functioning of enterprise applications.
- Assisting in the training of end users or technical support staff to use applications and/or associated hardware.
- Participating in meetings, seminars, and training sessions to stay apprised of new development technologies.
Skills Technical Skills
- Experience with at least one .NET development language (C# or VB or X++)
- Understanding of .NET Framework
- Competency to develop using object-oriented programming concepts
- Azure Cloud Application Development
- SQL Programming language using MSSQL Server and related tools
- Designing, developing, and deploying modular cloud-based systems
- Developing and maintaining cloud-based solutions in accordance with best practices
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Experience with source/version control technologies including Git, TFVC, Bitbucket, GitHub, Azure DevOps, or related repositories and management frameworks
- Experience with containerization technologies and supporting platforms such as Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes, Azure Kubernetes Service a plus
- Experience with Pipelining or Scripting such as Azure DevOps or Jenkins/ANT a plus
- Experience with CI/CD systems a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform a plus
- Knowledge of D365 a plus
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and conflict management skills.
- Analytical skills with the ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a positive customer service orientation with both internal and external clients.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality and continuous improvement.
- Self-motivated with a desire to continually learn as they go.
Certificates & Licenses
- Microsoft Azure Developer Certification is a plus.
Apply for job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org