Website Hire With Jarvis - Gina Stephenson
Job Titile: Sr. Solutions Architect – Cloud
*Can hire U.S. Citizens and U.S. Greencard holders*
Looking for a highly skilled and experienced Senior Solutions Architect. This role will involve providing consulting, analysis, design, and migration/implementation planning for clients, ensuring their investment translates into tangible business outcomes.
- Conduct pre-design site reviews and gather requirements to design customized technology solutions.
- Create architectural designs, build materials, and implementation statements of work.
- Demonstrate the business outcomes and benefits of the proposed solutions to customers.
- Collaborate with the sales, operations, and vendor teams to develop creative and effective technology solutions.
- Engage with customers to understand their needs and budgets, and tailor solutions accordingly.
- Manage HammerTech’s Microsoft Partnership Program and contribute to the strategic direction of the Microsoft practice.
- Stay informed about changes in Microsoft’s Partnership Program and industry trends to proactively address clients’ evolving needs.
- Min. 5 years of experience in technical architecture roles.
- Min. 2 years of experience in a pre-sales or design engineering role.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft technologies.
- Preferred certifications: MS100, MS102, MS-900, SC-900, SC-200, SC-400, AZ-900, AZ-100, AZ-101, AZ-102, AZ-103, AZ-104, AZ-140, AZ-301, AZ-302, AZ-303, AZ-304, AZ-305, AZ-400, AZ-500, AZ-700.
- Industry or vendor certifications in security or networking solutions (desired).
Apply for job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com